HuCard Protoboard request

hu, cd, scd, acd, supergrafx discussions.
MooZ
Site Admin

HuCard Protoboard request

Post by MooZ »

Hi all!
I'm looking for some eagle file for a custom hucard prototype board. Something more or less like this:

Reward : Free beer! :)
MooZ
Site Admin

Re: HuCard Protoboard request

Post by MooZ »

I really sucks at CAD :p
I tried to do it with gEda (and eventually with kicad) and I failed miserably. I think I'll end up doing the layout with xfig or inkscape :(
Gravis
Kitten Blaster

Post by Gravis »

have you tried QElectroTech? the site is even in that crazy language or yours. :D
RegalSin

Post by RegalSin »

Well I was thinking about the same thing. Where to get the boards from. The first thing we need to do is crack open our
own PC engine games. Right now I have a cart. I will see if I can break it open, with an Exacto Blade maybe.

Also have you tried asking other PC devers, about where they got there PCB parts????????????? I have been trying to ask people,
and get responces sometimes. Like the creators of power paks for example. However I am looking at the PC engine.

Also try asking import companies of GBA flash devices. In fact, try gbadev.org. They are pretty active on that stuff.
There is also the Chinese, I have noticed alot of my pirated carts ( That NES ) are all store brought PCB's.

You can also try Radio Shack :lol: That seems to never fail........unless it is a seller store.

If I getting around to cracking open that dead game cart, I will tell you. Speaking of which we, need epee rom programmer.
That big reader, with the wires to burn the games. There is also the problem of defeating the storage limit.
MooZ
Site Admin

Post by MooZ »

I played with Eagle last evening. And with some hints from Torlus I created a HuCard connector library. Note that as it's the first time I created a library, it may be all wrong :)

It'll be cool if someone can review it and tell me if it's screwed up.
Gravis
Kitten Blaster

Post by Gravis »

MooZ wrote:I played with Eagle last evening. And with some hints from Torlus I created a HuCard connector library. Note that as it's the first time I created a library, it may be all wrong :)

It'll be cool if someone can review it and tell me if it's screwed up.
the part isnt quite right. it appears to be 9.6 cm tall. :?
MooZ
Site Admin

Post by MooZ »

Yeah :/
By the way, does someone know where I can find a hucard compatible connector?
MooZ
Site Admin

Post by MooZ »

I just realized that TailChao released some times ago the gerber files for a HuCard Breakout board : http://www.penguinet.net/TailChao/Hardw ... /index.php